An elegant brewer for those looking to perfect their pour. The Hario V60 gives you complete control over extraction and is great for a lil’ brewing-technique exploration.
How the Hario Coffee Dripper V60 Works
The pour-over technique allows you to brew directly into your cup or server. While techniques may vary among users, below is an overview of the pour-over's general process.
- Grind your coffee beans and preheat your dripper and vessel
- Set the dripper atop the vessel
- Place a paper or cloth filter into the Hario Coffee Dripper V60
- Add ground coffee to your specific taste preferences
- Pour preheated water (anywhere from 195° to 205°) over
the coffee grounds
- Allow the brewed coffee to drip down into your vessel