Temperatures are warming up and we wanted to share a delicious way to keep you cool. This KAILUA COLD BREW is super versatile and is amazing when cold-brewed. This is definitely a coffee to have fun with and experiment.
What You Need
1100 mL (4 1/2 cups) cold water
80g (1 cup) coarsely ground coffee
- Add ground coffee to coffee basket
- Slowly pour the cold water directly onto coffee grounds
- Put in refrigerator for 12-24 hours
- Remove coffee basket & replace lid
- Serve cold brew over ice and enjoy
Empty used coffee grinds intotrash bin or your garden! Clean basket using a sponge & water. Clean all other pieces using a sponge with mild soap.