Your best home drip coffee maker.
The Bonavita 8-Cup Drip Brewer offers curated features that mimic the artisan pour-over brewing method. Specialty Coffee Association Certified.
- Performance coffee brewer makes an 8-cup carafe in approximately 6 minutes
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°F
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- Showerhead design facilitates even saturation of coffee grounds
- A flat-bottomed filter basket and larger showerhead allow for even better saturation and uniform extraction
- Double-walled stainless steel thermal carafe
- The carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe and all plastic is BPA-free
- Length: 12.4"L x 6.8"W x 12.2"H
- 2-year limited warranty
What does it mean to be SCA certified?
SCA stands for Specialty Coffee Association. This certification is granted only on a few specialty coffee makers that meet their rigorous technical requirements which are based on proper water temperature, brewing time, and ability to brew within the SCA Golden Cup recommendations.